On the latest episode of The Green Podcast, Dylan Welch talks with Interlock Capital Managing Partner, Neal Bloom, on the ways individuals can become an Angel Investor. Neal talks about his own investing style, primarily investing in the people behind the ideas.
On this 30 minute podcast, expect to learn:
- How to invest in people/talent
- Opportunities with San Diego green tech startups
- Steps to get into local investing as an individual or in a group
- Becoming a scout for talent and creating a "dream bench"
- Gaining experience to become an Angel Investor
- and much more...
Becoming an Angel Investor may be an uncomfortable journey in the beginning, but it's important to test the waters and build from the process. As Neal points out, some of your investments may fail, some will succeed, but as you continue to build relationships with other investors and founders, you start to create a good foundation on where to invest your funds.
Check out this amazing podcast and learn more on how to become an Angel Investor.